EWCS & Pan
Pinnacle in Sophistication
There is no denying that an EWC, commode, or privy is a necessary component of our daily lives. This underappreciated device must accommodate the user's needs when used as a plumbing fixture. Given that the average person uses the restroom 2,500 times per year, it is crucial to choose this fitting carefully.
What to Consider When Selecting the Correct Toilet Set For Your Bathroom!
You must select a toilet set that meets the requirements that make you happy to see—and sit on—every day if you are remodeling or building a new bathroom. To help you get started with your selection procedure, here is a guide.
- 1.Rough-in Dimensions: The term "rough-in" describes the distance from the wall behind the toilet set to the bolt cap on your toilet. When it comes to toilet installation, this is probably the most important factor that determines whether your toilet design complies with the construction guidelines. And it should complement your plumbing dimensions.
- 2.Toilet Style: The selection is entirely based on a person's preferences and mobility needs. For instance, two-piece toilet sets have a lot of options, whereas one-piece toilets have a more modern appearance. Tank-less toilets have a sleek appearance and are perfect for small spaces, and wall-mounted toilets are very practical for families with elderly or disabled members and for bathrooms with limited space.
- 3.Bowl Type: A spherical round bowl can be a complete solution for smaller bathrooms while an elongated bowl offers better comfort and style but requires more space.
- 4.Flush Performance: The flushing mechanism of the toilet is arguably its second-most crucial component. For your needs, it's critical to choose a western toilet set with a strong jet system and effective flushing power. An ideal cleaning mechanism is a wider valve that spreads the water evenly.
- 5.Water-Saving: This is an important standard for protecting the environment. As a result, we shouldn't pick a toilet set that flushes with a lot of water. Modern toilet sets are made with innovative hydraulic designs that use less water than half as much as their older counterparts. This promotes water efficiency and reduces water costs significantly, which makes the product.
- 6.Accessibility: If you intend to occupy the space permanently, think of the bigger picture and select a toilet set that enables more comfortable transfers from wheelchairs or walkers.
A leading supplier of sanitaryware, Simpolo offers premium western toilet sets that are updated to reflect current market trends. Our selection of EWCs includes models that are both environmental-friendly and promote energy and water efficiency, using up to 33% less water per flush.