Why choosing Vitrified Tiles over Natural Marble for your floors is a good idea
| Catagory : BUZZ NEWS
Flooring is one of the most significant aspects of interior design since it covers a massive portion of the house. A great choice of flooring can significantly alter a room's appearance. There are numerous flooring options available, including marble flooring, porcelain tiles, vitrified tiles, stone tiles, and ceramic tiles, to name a few, vitrified tiles and marble floors being the most popular of all.
Marble, particularly Indian marble, is a classic choice for flooring in Indian homes. Vitrified tiles, a terrific flooring option, come in various hues and patterns.
Let's understand why you must choose Vitrified Tiles over natural marble for your floors.
- Durability and Maintenance of Marble flooring vs Vitrified tile flooring : Despite being stronger than most other varieties of flooring, marble develops a yellowish hue after a few years of use. Marble flooring can last for roughly 25 years if properly maintained and cared for. Marble is highly porous and should be wiped down after spills because it stains rapidly.
Contrarily, vitrified tiles have very little porosity. They are incredibly durable and can withstand regular wear and tear. As they are scratch and stain-resistant, vitrified tiles are easy to maintain. When utilized with regular maintenance, these tiles are both stain and scratch-resistant, and they easily last more than natural marble. However, if handled poorly, vitrified tiles are susceptible to breaking.
- Variation in Marble flooring vs Vitrified tile flooring : Because marble is a natural stone, there can be significant differences across batches of the same lot. There may also be variations between Indian and imported marbles.
On the other hand, production of vitrified tiles is thoroughly controlled and the finished tiles have relatively few changes between batches.
- Affordability of Marble flooring vs Vitrified Tile flooring : Marble flooring costs more because it must be mined and extracted using pricey methods and there is a lot of waste. Many factors like grade, rarity of the veining, and color, affect the price.
Because vitrified floor tiles are man-made and there is little waste, they are less expensive than marble. The price is determined by the veining and general design of the floor tiles.
- Installation of Marble flooring vs Vitrified Tile flooring : The installation of marble flooring is a laborious and drawn-out process. In addition to the time required to lay the marble flooring, polishing and finishing also extend the installation process.
Vitrified Tiles can be installed in just a few days. They are easier to set up and can be used almost immediately as floor tiles.
- Utility of Marble flooring vs Vitrified Tile flooring : Since marble can be slippery and prone to staining, it should not be used in wet areas such as kitchens and bathrooms. The effects of the elements can deteriorate the appearance and texture of a marble surface, it is not practical for outdoor spaces.
Because vitrified tiles are more adaptable and come in slip-resistant finishes, they make excellent choices for bathrooms, kitchens, and even outdoor areas.
We hope this comparison helped you realize why Vitrified Tiles are a better option than Natural marble. And if you are planning to go for it, check out Simpolo's website to see a range of Simpolo vitrified tiles in ravishing and captivating designs.