The durability and maintenance of vitrified tiles
| Catagory : BLOG
A tile that has undergone the vitrification process is known to as a vitrified tile. The processing of the tile results in extremely low porosity (absorption), with tiles often absorbing less moisture. As a result, vitrified tiles are robust, stain-resistant, and usually do not need sealing. Because there is no surface glaze, the colour and texture stay constant across the whole tile, which is another benefit of vitrified tiles. A Vitrified Tiles damaged area is the same colour as the rest of the tile, making it less noticeable than a chip in a glazed ceramic tile. Quality is monitored during production because it is a manufactured product.
If you need flooring for an indoor space, an outdoor space, or a damp zone, vitrified tiles are the ideal choice. They are created in a way that will allow them to serve you for years without breaking or chipping. They are produced utilizing cutting-edge tile manufacturing techniques, such as hydraulic pressing, and are made of the purest materials, including clay, feldspar, silica, and quartz.
Here is a step-by-step guide to maintaining vitrified tiles:
- 1. Vacuum high-traffic areas every one to two days, and low-traffic regions floor tiles at least once a week. Weekly wall tile cleaning with a microfiber cloth is recommended. If tiles are not cleaned or dusted often, dirt particles can harm them.
- 2. Make use of a professional tile cleaner designed specifically for tile. Always remember to dilute concentrated cleaners before using them.
- 3. Make use of the recommended cleaning solution to wipe the floor tiles once a week. With this combination, clean the tiles on the walls!
- 4. To remove the cleaning agent from the tiles, rinse them with clear water. The combination will leave a foggy residue on the tiles if you leave it there, which might damage them.
- 5. After washing, dry the tiles with a soft cloth. In this approach, the development of water stains is stopped.
- 6. Combine one cup of vinegar with a pail of boiling water for a more thorough cleaning. After that, use a dry, soft mop dipped in the mixture to clean the floor. Before walking on your floor tiles, give them time to completely dry.
- 7. Grouts must be properly cleaned before a floor can be considered clean. You may make a solution for cleaning the grout by combining one cup of baking soda with two tablespoons of water. After properly cleaning the grouts, give the mixture 5-7 minutes to dry.
- 8. To prevent damaging the floor tiles and grout, avoid using acids and powerful cleaning agents. Use soft fiber cloths as well for cleaning.
For more tips and information on everything ceramic, you can always rely on Simpolo Ceramics to have your back. Check out our breathtaking collection of tiles at www.simpolo.in or visit the Simpolo showroom nearest to you.